First Blog Task

 1) Which part of Media are you looking forward to the most?

I’m looking forward to coursework.


2) What knowledge and skills do you hope to learn in Media?

I hope to develop my skills on how to create your own adverts.


3) What grade are you realistically hoping to achieve in Media?

I am hoping to get a 9.


4) What device do you use most to access the media? (The media = news, TV, music, film, social media etc.) 

I use an iphone.


5) What is your average 'screen time' (or equivalent) on your phone each day. Is this about right, too little or too much? Why? 

My average screen time is 4 hours. I think that is a good amount as your not on your phone all day.


) What was the last TV programme or film you watched?

The last TV programme I watched Inside out 2.


7) What device or subscription do you use to listen to music?

I use spotify.


8) Do you play videogames? If so, what do you play games on and what is your favourite game?

My favourite game is GTA.


9) Are you on social media? If so, what social media do you have and why do you like it? 

Yes. I have TikTok, snapchat. I like it because it is interesting. 


10) Finally, do you think the media is a positive or negative thing for young people? Why?

I think it is both negative and positive because there will be times social media will help you such as it tells you certain news you may not be familiar about, however it may influence you to be doing bad things.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denotation & Connotation blog tasks: advert analysis